Senin, Maret 24, 2008

DAD

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.



Innalillahi wainna ilaihi roji'un..


"Salaman 'ala ahl ad-diyar min al Muslimin wa al Mu'minin, wa inna insyaAllah bikum laghiqun. Antum lana faratun wa nahnu lakum taba'nun. Allahumma igfir lana wa lahum wa tajawaz bi'afwika 'anna 'anbum"


We may not shower him with praise
Nor mention his name in song,
And sometimes it seems that we forget
The joy he spreads as he goes along,
But it doesn’t mean that we don’t know
The wonderful role that he has had.
And away down deep in every heart
There’s a place that is just for Dad.....


Thursday, March 20, 2008: 07.45am

1 komentar:

thee-th@ mengatakan...

Allah itu sgt mcintai kita dengan cara yang tak pernah kita duga. Diambilnya orang yg kita cintai adalah salah stu bentuk/ cara Allah mencintai kita. Ikhlas n sabar u Tira n keluarga